Refugio Ranch Wine Club
Our club is a bit different than other wine clubs out there. We realize that there are as many palate preferences as there are wines in the world, so we let our club members have total freedom to choose their wines.
Each quarter you will be offered exciting new release wines. You may want these wines, you may not. The choice is yours. In addition to the new releases we will offer all of the wines in our current line up so that you can custom build the wine club shipment that best suits your preferences.
You will be notified via email two weeks prior to each shipment so that you may log into your account on our website and build your shipment. It’s that easy!
For additional questions email our incredible wine club coordinator Cyndy Allen at: email@example.com
Choose your quantity of wine per quarterly shipment:
- Customized Experience - we offer a completely customizable club experience for our members. We release new wines each quarter, but we also provide our members the ability to switch wines out, add on, and acheive your desired wine and cost preferences each shipment. Look out for an email two weeks ahead of time announcing the new wines and with a reminder to customize your shipment.
- Quarterly shipments of 4, 6 or 12 bottles
- 4 Bottle Level - 20% discount on all club shipments and wine purchases
- 6 Bottle Level - 22% discount on all club shipments and wine purchases
- 12 Bottle Level - 25% discount plus shipping included on all club shipments and 25% off all wine purchases
- 10% off on all merchandise
- Complimentary wine tasting for up to 4 guests whenever you visit our tasting room
- Access to small production, Wine Club exclusive wines
- Invitation to exclusive, Wine Club only "Pick-up Parties"
- Invitations to special “Winemaker Dinners” taking place at the Refugio Ranch Vineyard and in other local areas
The Fine Print
- Club shipments will be sent automatically four times a year. Each shipment will be billed to the credit card provided on your application. If any changes need to be made to the shipping or billing information, those changes are to me made prior to the charge date of each club shipment.
- Two shipments qualify members for benefits. Thereafter, members may cancel any time, and stop shipments simply by notifying us by mail, email, or telephone at least two weeks before the scheduled shipping date. If a membership is not cancelled within the two-week period, the final shipment and charges will proceed as scheduled.
- Refugio Ranch honors discounts and benefits at the time of club enrollment as a courtesy to our new members. If membership is cancelled prior to accepting two shipments, a $50 cancelation fee will be assessed.
- Refugio Ranch reserves the right to request additional information, reject any application, cancel any membership or change policies and membership benefits listed within this brochure at any time.
- It is federal law that all alcohol deliveries must be signed for by someone 21 years of age or older. The carrier will not leave your wine without this signature, so it is the responsibility of the wine club member to provide us with an address where an adult is reasonably available to sign for and receive wine packages.
- Please inform Refugio Ranch of any changes including shipping address, credit card information, etc., at least two weeks prior to a wine club shipment.
- We utilize UPS as our default carrier. If another carrier is preferred, please notify us in advance of your shipment.
- Unreported changes of address, non-delivery, and forwarding of packages resulting in additional shipping fees will be charged to the member.
- The carrier will attempt to deliver your shipment three times. After the third attempt, the package will be returned to us. If this happens, we will be happy to reship it to you. In this instance, shipping charges will be incurred in addition to a $25 return fee.
- Re-directed or refused shipments are subject to a $17 fee.